Sunday, July 17, 2011

Court for no proof of insurance!! ?

I got pulled over back in march and didnt have no proof of insurance had court and still didnt have no proof of insurance so i was fined with 500 but havent payed the fine do to financial problems, i got pulled over again last moth again with no proof of insurance got arrested bc it turns out my license was suspended got my mug shot finger prints taken and have court on Thursday.. at work they been cutting my hrs and i cant afford to renew my insurance its just to much money i can barely pay my car, but i have papers that show that i have insurance from feb-Aug 2011 but since i havent paid it its no good, but i was wondering if i show it to court and pretend its still good will they know? Can they tell if i do or dont have insurance even if i show that proof? I know its bad but im so stressed with work and not having money and thats my last resort :(

No comments:

Post a Comment