Sunday, July 17, 2011

Have you ever been mugged, robbed, or just become a victim of theft?

Yes, I was robbed at gunpoint a little more than 2 months ago. I was going to a friend's house and these 3 hispanic males (2 looked like juveniles, 1 maybe 18+) robbed me. One went in front of me, which he blocked me, the other one was a lookout, and the oldest looking one was so close to me and I remember thinking why is he so close to me, then I saw the gun. It was scary. It took me over a month to get over, my mom was supportive and helped me by taking me to the DMV, doctors, etc. They took my whole bag, my phone, 2 MP3 players, $121+ and other little things. I think I was calm during the whole thing but I was more pissed then sad, I was surprised I didn't cry because I am a sensitive person. I reported it to the police but there's nothing they can do because there are no leads. When I become a cop I hope I end up arresting one of those bastards. But I was fortunate to be unharmed physically, but a little traumatized. You will eventually get over it you just learn from your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment