Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How can i show him that what hes doing doesnt bother me even though it does?

im close friends with a guy. i thought he genuinely liked me and cared for me. ive known him 3 years and helped him endlessly with work, money and its very one sided. he never returns calls anymore, takes ages to return emails as he knows it bothers me. recently we spoke of dating and he knows ive liked him for ages but we agreed not to so the friendship would be ok. but then he starts dating a girl online, rubs my nose in it, lies to me where shes from, lends her money he doesnt have and im there like a mug. whenever he needs help he gets it and knows it. he asked me to do his cv last week and i saw an email and found out this girl was filipino and has since taken his � 800 and run yet hes had me loyal and caring and treats me like ****. im sick of it. yesterday i had to send an apology email he still hasnt replied to. its like he thinks he clicks his fingers im there which im ashamed to say ia m. he isnt anything special to look at but i genuinely thought he cared. how can i make him start respecting me and show him i dont give a damn anymore pleeeeese help me

No comments:

Post a Comment