Sunday, July 17, 2011

I think I may be suffering from postpartum depression. Help me?

My son is 6 weeks old and hasyt icolic VERY bad. Ove been down since I had him. Of got better for a few weeks when he wasent colicy, but it's bad again blew. I love mug son more than anything in the world and I shows him with love and affection. But during the day when he sleeps, all I do is cry. I feel like I'll never enjoy things again. My husband won't help me. I've been this way for weeks and I'm so embarraed. I wanted this baby for so long and now I'm depressed? It's humiliating. I finally worked up the courage to admit it to him and he called me weak and went into the bedroom to sleep soundly as I satay up with our screming son. What do I do? Who do I turn to? I don't have a lot of friends. Will they take my baby away if I tell them I'm depressed? Btw I have had NO thoughts of harming my baby or myself. That's postpartum phycosis which is quite different. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment