Sunday, July 17, 2011

I am becoming so forgetful it is now a big concern?

its not just little things like forgetting to lock a door, what shopping I need (although I forget these too) but its big things too, my daughter told me I went into her room and had a conversation with her, and I do not recall this happening at all (she is an adult now and would not lie!) I went to the shop, spent ages retracing my steps looking for my lost door key, only to get home and find it on the patio table (a place i dont recall putting it at all or even going near!) I find mugs of made and cold tea on the side, and dont recall making them. Ieven founbd myself lost in a department store that I visit alot and know my way round backwards (normally). I feel like i am going mad! The only other thing that I have noticed starting during this past 2 weeks when all this has become very noticable is that I get hic-cups everyday. They dont last long, but i get them at least 2 times every day. I never suffered with them before. Is this just stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment