Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What to do? I'm competitive.?

I just feel incredibly upset and disappointed in myself right now. I'm in a golf class, and i don't want to be vain or arrogant. But people would consider me as one of the best in class. I have two new golf buddies, one whom i'm always trusting, and the other, not sure about. But recently we've been practicing, and they've been getting better. I feel like i've let my guard down, and i'm not as almighty as i used to be. I've been practicing with my trusted buddy. The other, she's been practicing more, and people have said she's jealous of me and what not. (sorry if i'm seeming arrogant or whatever.) I just feel like i'm out of the running, and not the best anymore. This may not seem like a big difference, but their golf clubs are up to date. So i feel like with my knock down clubs i'm not performing as well as i am. We all tied today, and we decided to play from the black tees, we got bogeys. But i just feel SOO incredibly upset that i tied. Yah, you could definitely say i'm competitive and jealous. I just don't know what to do to rid of this feeling. I've been in my golf level for about a year, and i'm about to go to the next level. I just want to be the best, but idk. Am i overreacting? Please help and make me feel better. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment