Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How do I stop giving someone a lift every day?

It's not about the money and it is. We live same place and work same place, I'm sick of being used for my car and not getting offered petrol money or even getting a thank you. I know I am not going out of my way one little bit but I hate the ungratefulness , it's made me hate him. Im doing him a favour taking him to and from work he must be laughing at me behind my back and I feel like a mug. Also I don't doubt that if my car broke down he would happily sod off and leave me to pick up the pieces wouldn't he? Im sure he would say "well, it's your car, your problem" I've no doubt of that. So how call I tell him to piss off without looking like a tight fisted **** who is making a big deal out of nothing. How can I put what I wanna say in words without rocking the boat

No comments:

Post a Comment